Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Amazon jungle

Hi Guys,

I am on really limited time here and can´t find a computer that will allow me to upload the pics from the jungle! ARRGGH!

All I can say for now is that I had an AMAZING time. At some points i was literraly moved to tears by the sheer beauty of the jungle.

I had close encounters with a purhanna, snakes (inclding an anaconda), monkeys, iguanas, all kinds of birds, got bitten b fire ants (ouch!) and we were even lucky enough to catch a few glimpses of the extremily rare amazonian pink dolphin!

Details and photos of all of these to follow. But just letting you know we survived and are in the capital of Peru, Lima tonight and then off to Cuzco in the morning to begin the adjustment to altitude before the Macchu Pichu trek starts in about 3 days time.

Nx

No comments:

Post a Comment